Worthy Women Ministries creates environments where women feel safe to be vulnerable and authentic as they discover their worth, identity, and purpose in Jesus Christ.
We are called to impact tomorrow’s generation by equipping women to be a bold testimony of Jesus Christ, today.
FAITH: We provide women with Christ-centered resources in the community.
Isaiah 61:1-4 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord anointed me To bring good news to the humble; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim release to captives And freedom to prisoners; 2To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, 3To grant those who mourn in Zion, Giving them a garland instead of ashes, The oil of gladness instead of mourning, The cloak of praise instead of a disheartened spirit. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified. 4Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, They will raise up the former devastations; And they will repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations.
EDUCATION: We guide women to discover their worth, identity, and purpose in Jesus Christ.
Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.
SAFETY: We create environments where women are safe to be vulnerable and authentic.
1 John 1:7-8 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 8If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
GROWTH: We cultivate opportunities for women to grow in their purpose.
Ephesians 4:15-16 Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. 16From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work.
Statement of Faith
WORTHY WOMEN MINISTRIES BELIEVES THAT:
- Doctrine of Scripture. The Bible is God’s unique revelation to mankind, the inspired, infallible Word of God. As such, it is the supreme and final authority and without error in what it teaches and affirms. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.
- Doctrine of God. There is only one true God. He exists eternally as three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other. God is the creator of everything.
- Doctrine of Sin. Everyone, regardless of race, gender, social class, or intellectual ability, is created in God’s image and for communion with God. But because of sin, that communion was broken and all of humanity was separated from God, the source of all life. Because of the fall, everyone deserves God’s judgment.
- Doctrine of Salvation. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and God gives salvation and eternal life to those who trust in him. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that is received by repentance and faith in Christ and his death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.
- Doctrine of Christ. Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary — he was God in human flesh. He lived a sinless human life, yet willingly took upon himself our sins by dying in our place and on our behalf. He rose bodily, victorious over death. He ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as the believer’s advocate and mediator. Some day, he will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
- Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, convicts the world of sin and gives new life to those who trust in Jesus. He indwells all believers and is available to empower them to lead Christ-like lives. The Spirit gives them spiritual gifts with which to serve fellow believers and reach out to a lost and needy world.
- Doctrine of Judgment. At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence.
Code of Ethics – Worthy Women Ministries has adopted AACC’s code of ethics. Christian counselors everywhere (both nationally and internationally) are invited to adopt this Code of Ethics in their work as Christian mental health practitioners, lay and pastoral counselors, ministers and chaplains, and caregivers and helpers.
Interested in becoming an annual sponsor for our ministry? Please get in touch with customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Worthy Women Ministries Inc.
Call Center Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 6:30 PM ET