Worthy Women Ministry has 4 biblical values that are the foundation for all of our programs and services.
- We believe that we can do nothing without Christ.
- John 15:5 I am the vine, you are the branches; the one who remains in Me, and I in him bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.
- We believe in accepting each other as servants to our Heavenly Father without judgement.
- Romans 14:1-4 Accept the one whose faith is weak, without quarreling over disputable matters. One person’s faith allows them to eat anything, but another, whose faith is weak, eats only vegetables. The one who eats everything must not treat with contempt the one who does not, and the one who does not eat everything must not judge the one who does, for God has accepted them. Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.
- We believe that community is vital to our spiritual growth
- Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another – and all the more as you see the day approaching.
- We believe that women are called to help other women.
- Titus 2:3-5 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be bust at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.