Diasozo House is a faith-based supportive housing program for women looking to break the cycle of poverty and give their future generations a better start.
Seeking support for yourself or a client? Completing an application is easy.
Taking a unique approach to bring women a christ-centered continuum of care
Diasozo House is our supportive housing program that assists women in the community struggling to find affordable housing.
The largest demographic in the US of individuals living in poverty are women between the ages of 18-24. Our ministry saw this as a unique opportunity to combine evangelism and christ-centered resources as a solution for one of the countries most underserved populations.
Individual Support Planning
We identify unique barriers and work towards success with individual support planning that tracks achievements from start to finish.
3 Pillars to Success
Resident Appointment Scheduling
Volunteer Schedule Management
- Daily Routines & Time Management
- Making Appointment and Filling Out Forms
- Friendships, Communication & Problem Solving
- Texting, Email & Telephone Manners
- Value of Money and Budgeting
- Buying of Goods and Services
- Menu Math and Grocery Shopping Math
- Calculating Sales Tax
- Forms of Payment
- Healthy Nutrition and Meal Planning
- Exercise and Fitness
- Personal Hygiene, Grooming, and Dental Care
- Household Care: Cooking, Laundry and Cleaning
- Personal, Community and Travel Safety
- Independent Living
- A Place to Live
- Personal Safety
- Community Resources
- Managing Money
- Living on a Budget
- Managing Credit
- Saving and Investing
- Contracts and Commitments
- Scams and Frauds
- Employment and Volunteering
- Preparing a Resume
- Job Interviewing
- Thriving on the Job
- Communicating with Peers & Supervisors
- Employee Rights